#OLCBreneCourse
This is my creative journal entry "week 2" for the class I'm taking on Oprah.com with Brene Brown on her book, "The gifts of Imperfection." This week was to pick a picture of yourself when you were at your most authentic and that captures everything about you that is true and real. I loved this exercise. I found this picture when I was 5 years old. Before I knew what being self conscious was. When I look at her I see...Joy, confidence, fully embracing life, no walls, light shinning from within, no worries, spunk, charisma, "look at me!" attitude and not afraid to celebrate her joy no matter what she looks like or sounds like. She isn't putting on a show, or caring what anyone thinks, the joy from within is just overwhelming her and it shows up. Trying to bring that little girl back out to play and stay.
This is my creative journal entry "week 2" for the class I'm taking on Oprah.com with Brene Brown on her book, "The gifts of Imperfection." This week was to pick a picture of yourself when you were at your most authentic and that captures everything about you that is true and real. I loved this exercise. I found this picture when I was 5 years old. Before I knew what being self conscious was. When I look at her I see...Joy, confidence, fully embracing life, no walls, light shinning from within, no worries, spunk, charisma, "look at me!" attitude and not afraid to celebrate her joy no matter what she looks like or sounds like. She isn't putting on a show, or caring what anyone thinks, the joy from within is just overwhelming her and it shows up. Trying to bring that little girl back out to play and stay.

No comments:
Post a Comment